Note: this does not apply to all Premium Plus themes, only those with individual icons for each category or section.
If your theme has category or section icons you can replace them and add new ones yourself. Each category or section has its unique ID. To find it, please refer to Finding a category, section or article ID.
You need to name your icon file in a specific way, with a reference to the unique ID for it to be picked up by the theme. To add a category icon, you need to name it "cat-1234567890.svg", with 1234567890 being the unique ID. To add a section icon it's "sec-1234567890.svg". Your icon files may have a .png extension. In that case, use "cat-1234567890.png". Note that you cannot add a .png icon when all other icons are .svg, or vice versa. You cannot mix icon file types.
Now that the icon file is ready, add it to the theme's assets as explained in Adding assets (files) to your theme and it will automatically be tied to the category or section.
Articles in this section
- How to improve the look of my articles?
- Change fonts in a theme
- How to modify a Premium Plus theme?
- The background image of my outgoing mails look weird?
- Dark mode colour themes
- How to align a theme with your brand style?
- What is the impact of using our Formatting tools?
- What is an Alert banner and how to create one.
- Applying multiple languages to a Premium Plus theme
- How to add an icon to your category or section