Some Premium Plus themes have an option to choose between light and dark modes by default, or keep the user's operational system color mode. For this, you just need to enable the right dark mode option in the theme settings. Learn how to do this in the video below:
Articles in this section
- How to improve the look of my articles?
- How to modify a Premium Plus theme?
- When sending mails to my clients, the background image doesn't display properly.
- Dark mode colour themes
- How to align a theme with your brand style?
- What is the impact of using our Formatting tools?
- What is an Alert banner and how to create one.
- Applying multiple languages to a Premium Plus theme
- How to add an icon to your category or section
- Changing assets (images) to your Premium Plus theme