At Premium Plus, we take the privacy and security of our customers' data very seriously. When it comes to applications and integrations that use ChatGPT OpenAI APIs to generate short replies, summaries, and sentiment analysis, we have implemented several measures to ensure that customer data is protected.
There are two types of apps: apps that use an external Cloudflare Worker and apps that run completely inside Zendesk. The former does send the ticket content to an External Worker but does not cache or log any of the data. The latter runs completely inside Zendesk.
This app uses an external Cloudflare Worker, we have implemented the following privacy measures:
- The ticket content is sent to the external worker using HTTPS encryption to ensure that it is transmitted securely.
- The external worker does not cache or log any of the data it receives from Zendesk. This means that customer data is not stored on the worker, and there is no risk of data leakage or unauthorized access.
- The external worker is only accessible to authorized employees who have been granted access by Premium Plus. This ensures that only authorized parties can modify this worker.
In addition to our own privacy implementations, we also closely monitor ChatGPT and OpenAI to ensure that their services are compliant with privacy regulations and standards.
All our apps offer customers the option to use their own ChatGPT OpenAI API keys.
Articles in this section
- What is the ChatGPT Suggested Reply App about?
- Installing the ChatGPT Suggested Reply App
- How to use the ChatGPT Suggested Reply App
- Requirements and limitations for ChatGTP Suggested Reply
- Uninstalling the ChatGPT Suggested Reply App
- Release notes for the ChatGTP Suggested Reply App