When using the Premium Plus formatting tools, you can enhance the layout of your articles.
But is there an impact on searchability? What is the impact on answer bot? And is there an impact on the loading times?
What's the impact of using the Formatting Tools?
How do Premium Plus formatting tools impact Answer Bot?
If you use the AnswerBot in your Zendesk Chat widget, formatting will not be transferred there. I.e. your users will see the standard Zendesk formatting (for tables and lists), text in tables (for accordions and tabs), or no formatting at all (for callouts and quotes). In the latter case, the callout and quote will look like a regular abstract with a tile. The button will look like a simple text with the link. So try it out first before publishing your article.
How do Premium Plus formatting tools impact search results?
The custom formatting has no impact on the search results either on the help center or the Chat widget.
Is there an impact on the loading time of the articles?
Formatting tools have no impact on the loading time of the articles.
What is the impact on the agents?
If agents consult articles via Zendesk Support directly (Context knowledge panel or Knowledge capture app), the formatting will not be displayed. The content however will be visible.
Articles in this section
- How to improve the look of my articles?
- How to modify a Premium Plus theme?
- When sending mails to my clients, the background image doesn't display properly.
- Dark mode colour themes
- How to align a theme with your brand style?
- What is the impact of using our Formatting tools?
- What is an Alert banner and how to create one.
- Applying multiple languages to a Premium Plus theme
- How to add an icon to your category or section
- Changing assets (images) to your Premium Plus theme