The Alert banner is used to announce urgent information to your end users and/or agents.
A message will be displayed when someone visits your helpcenter.
The "Alert banner" add-on is included in each Premium Plus theme. For all other themes, we can implement the Add-on. The cost will depend on the theme being used.
Step 1 - Create an article
Create an article with a title and content. This information will be used as content for your Alert banner.
Step 2 - Add "alert" tag
Add the alert tag to the label field. This will initiate the alert settings for the article.
Step 3 - Choose the type of the message
There are totally 5 types of alert banners. You can choose one by putting its name as a label in the article settings. Each type has its own colour settings.
- alert (keeping a default tag from step 2)
Step 4 - Add colour to the Alert banner
If you want to modify the colours, you can do so on the settings panel of the theme
NoteIf you select the "alert" label, the banner will be white.
Step 5 - Choose the position for the Alert banner
There are several positions for the Alert banner. You can change the position by adding a label.
alert-tl (top-left) alert-tc (top-center) alert-tr (top-right)
alert-bl (bottom-left) alert-bc (bottom-center) alert-br (bottom-right)
NoteIf you add no location label, the Alert banner will be placed top-center by default
Step 6 - Define the content to be displayed
The Alert banner text is taken from the article you created. Each article contains a title and body.
You can display both options (as a standard) or specify what you want to show via the labels below.
- alert-title - displays only the title of the article
- alert-body - displays only the body of the article
- alert-link - will display the whole Alert block as a link to an article
Step 7 - Publish the article
And here you go 🚀🚀🚀
Articles in this section
- How to improve the look of my articles?
- How to modify a Premium Plus theme?
- When sending mails to my clients, the background image doesn't display properly.
- Dark mode colour themes
- How to align a theme with your brand style?
- What is the impact of using our Formatting tools?
- What is an Alert banner and how to create one.
- Applying multiple languages to a Premium Plus theme
- How to add an icon to your category or section
- Changing assets (images) to your Premium Plus theme