The Zendesk integration creates a link between your WhatsApp account and your Zendesk installation.
You'll only use the Zendesk interface to connect with your customers and you'll probably never use the WhatsApp mobile app.
"Since WhatsApp shows your last usage by default, and this date will not be updated, it's better to hide this timestamp to create a better experience for your users."
Hide your online status
- Open the WhatsApp App
- Choose Settings
- Click on Account
- Click on Privacy
- Open the Last Seen menu
- Choose the Nobody option to hide your timestamp
It's best to leave the other privacy options set to public so users can see your Profile Photo (e.g. your company logo) and About (link to your website, some info on what you do)
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- WhatsApp Status Feedback
- WhatsApp User Merge
- ProActive WhatsApp Messages
- Is it possible to add more than one WhatsApp number to manage within Zendesk?
- Requirements for our WhatsApp Channel
- WhatsApp channel installation instructions
- Can I get a free trial period of your WhatsApp channel?
- Hide WhatsApp Online Status