Step 1 - Download our app
Step 2 - Install our app
- Open Zendesk >> Admin >> Apps >> Manage
- Choose Upload App top right
- Fill in WhatsApp in the form that appears
- Choose Upload and select the downloaded .zip file
- Press Upload
- After a few moments the installation is done. (The screen shows processing...)
- In the next screen, press Install
Step 3 - Connect Zendesk with your WhatsApp
Once you have installed the WhatsApp Channel app, you are ready to connect with Zendesk Support. In Zendesk Support settings go to Channel Integrations under the section Channels and choose WhatsApp.
Step 4 - Enter your Whatsapp account details
Go to the tab Accounts.
Please note that the synchronisation between WhatsApp and Zendesk is not immediate. It can take up to 1 minute before new comments are presented across the two platforms.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- WhatsApp Status Feedback
- WhatsApp User Merge
- ProActive WhatsApp Messages
- Is it possible to add more than one WhatsApp number to manage within Zendesk?
- Requirements for our WhatsApp Channel
- WhatsApp channel installation instructions
- Can I get a free trial period of your WhatsApp channel?
- Hide WhatsApp Online Status