Zendesk has an easy-to-use API to log events against User Profiles programmatically.
Via our app, any Admin can create an Event Type with the required properties, name and fields. And we then generate the required API calls and JSON payload to configure Event creation via API
How to create these API-triggered Event Types?
More information concerning the Zendesk API
Articles in this section
- What is the Event Manager Pro about?
- 1. Introduction to Event Manager PRO
- 2. Requirements and Limitations
- 4. Enabling Zendesk Events
- 5. Create a new Event Type (as an admin)
- 6. Create a new Event Type (via API)
- 7. Edit Event Types (as an admin)
- 8. Hiding Events Types (as an admin)
- 9. Deleting Event Types (as an admin)