Create a new Event type
Only admins can create new Event types
- The Event Type Name is what an agent will use to select the right event (via the Sidebar)
- The Properties are the fields the agent needs to fill in when submitting an event. The properties will be either Text or URL fields (URL will become a clickable button under the users profile)
- Source: This can be really handy if you have many Event Types, allowing you to filter on the incoming source (e.g. Webshop, Active Directory, Portal).
- Customer Type: We recommend keeping it default. In case you want to use this, know that Events are linked to profiles and that each profile has a name (Customer, End User, Passenger,...)
Articles in this section
- What is the Event Manager Pro about?
- Introduction to Event Manager PRO
- Requirements and Limitations
- Enabling Zendesk Events
- Create a new Event Type (as an admin)
- Create a new Event Type (via API)
- Edit Event Types (as an admin)
- Hiding Events Types (as an admin)
- Deleting Event Types (as an admin)