At Premium Plus we strive to build tools that run 100% on Zendesk and on the Sunshine Platform.
This way, once your IT or Security teams sign off on Zendesk, you can rest assured that our apps comply with the same data policy.
For Event Manager Pro we make use of the following:
Zendesk Apps Settings
All Event Types you create are stored in the Apps' settings as a JSON array. They are only stored in your Zendesk instance and not visible to us, backed up, logged or otherwise exported.
Zendesk Sunshine Custom Events and Profiles
All Events created are stored against User Profiles in your Zendesk instance. They are only stored in your Zendesk instance and not visible to us, backed up, logged or otherwise exported.
You can find more info on Zendesk Events here:
We get the following info from Zendesk upon app installation for financial reasons:
- the domain of the Zendesk instance
- amount of agents activated (if the app is being billed per agent license)
- email of the owner of the account
- address info you provided
Articles in this section
- What is the Event Manager Pro about?
- Introduction to Event Manager PRO
- Requirements and Limitations
- Enabling Zendesk Events
- Create a new Event Type (as an admin)
- Create a new Event Type (via API)
- Edit Event Types (as an admin)
- Hiding Events Types (as an admin)
- Deleting Event Types (as an admin)